- Prepare your child for a bright future
- MEDICARE: A routine medical check up is conducted twice a year for every child and intimation is sent to the parents if remedial measures need to be taken. The check up includes height, weight, eye-sight. A yearly dental check-up is also conducted with regular follow-up where necessary.In an emergency, the school has a tie-up with a fully equipped nursing home nearby.
- CAMERA VIEW SECURITY INFRASTRUCTURE: The school has installed a close circuit TV in every classroom, lab, play field, all entry and exit points. This surveillance helps in ensuring a high level of security, so relevant in today’s scenario. The school is fully equipped with fire-fighting equipment. Fire Drills are held regularly.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION : Assessment held periodically to see the level of progress of the child.One on One Counselling for the students and the parents.
The children are given the freedom to explore their potential with the help of experts in areas of drama ,music, arts. The main idea is to inculcate certain life skills so that the child feels much more empowered to deal with the challenges of life and become successful.
- CANTEENS : Healthy and hygienic canteen provides good and tasty meals that are served to the students. The students learn to eat in groups thereby learning to socialise well and are happy to enjoy their supper at the school.
- SCHOOL UPDATES : A daily update School news and photo albums of events is provided on the net.
- Parents are requested not to call away their children during class hours except in case of unforseen emergency,
and that too with the Principals permission.
- Parents should understand that they cannot dictate to the Principal. But the Principal has the right to say on what conditions he will admit or retain the pupil in the institution.
Principal must be informed of the absence of the students at the earliest.
- Parents are requested not communicate any matter with the class teacher. All communication should go through the Principal.
Parents are advised not to enter the classroom without the Principals consent.
- Parents are discouraged to compare their children with any other children in this world. Every child is unique and a gift of God.
We as guardians should understand the potential of our child and encourage them to do good work. Comparing a child with any other child means we are demeaning a child in the process.
This adversely affects the moral of the child.
- Parents are requested not to give any money to their children. Unless they receive a written notice from the school.
- Parents are requested not to send their children to tution . The school will take tests on regular basis and make necessary corrections so as to make the child
get the full benefit of classroom teaching. This school is both a teaching institution as well as a coaching institution. Whereby each child is given special attention.
- Parents are requested to send their child in a clean dress and nails cut, hair combed properly, shoe polished and clothes washed.
The child should come neat and tidy to the school. Parents are advised to check the school diary of their child regularly for any updates from the school.
A general notification about school examination about school test / examination / educational tours shall be on display on the website
- Parents are requested to get a fitness medical certificate for their child from a Registered Medical Practitioner.
And also get the report for the below tests .
- 1. Blood Group Test
- 2. CBC i.e. complete blood count Test
- 3. Test of Vitamin-D, 25-Hydroxy (The normal range should be between 75 to 250)